19.11.10

Comical Couture

LANVIN FOR H&M – THE "HAUTE COUTURE" SHOW from Barracuda Film & TV on Vimeo.


Quick post, of something that makes me extremely happy. I love H&M collaborations more than anything in the world. I love the comical, alice in wonderland-esque look of the whole collection. The pieces are unique and stay true to character but yet flow with one another so well. It's so interesting how thing can go from the mind, to a sketch pad, to on a model, then hit the racks for everybody to enjoy. Fashion is really wonderful at times. I get so nerdy and intrigues with the whole cycle of it all. One days it's in, the next it's out only to come back a few years later with minor tweaks.



Sighhhh, want to get so bad. I love love love h&m collections so much.

"It's like candy in a store, where you can't seem to have enough"

No comments:

Post a Comment