19.11.10

Can it be fall of 2012 already

Becuase then I will be:
  • Living downtown Chicago
  • Attending Columbia College
  • Done with high school
  • Done with living in Steger
  • Done with my parent’s bullshit
  • Be able to live on my own, where I make the rules
  • I will be starting my career in journalism/photography
  • I will be 18
  • I will be able to get my triforce tattoo
  • I can do as I please
  • I can have amazing/crazy/wild fun downtown
  • The Downtown social scene
  • The downtown shopping (even though I’ll be a broke ass college student)
  • Partying instead of boring friday nights watching Degrassi
  • Done with petty people, and being able to start living my life the way I want to, instead of fantasizing about it via tumblr.

Yeah, sure it won’t be as dreamy as it sounds, but still it will be pretty amazing. I mean college is no joke, and I plan on taking it 10000% seriously, but no matter what college is college, and downtown chicago college you know there is bound to be an amazing party scene. I just can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment